Monday, February 3, 2014

Morris City Attorney/Stevens Co. Attorney Aaron Jordan & City Manager Blaine Hill Illegally Withholding Public Data Again?


Morris City Manager Blaine Hill is conspiring with Morris City Attorney/Stevens Co. Attorney Aaron Jordan to waste my valuable time, insult my intelligence and waste valuable government resources in an attempt to illegally withhold public data, isn't he? He is, isn't he?

Lion News: Morris Attorney Jordan & City Manager Hill Illegally Withholding Data Again?


Hill and Jordan are using the same tactics that the U.S. Navy used to dodge data requests, aren't they? They are, aren't they?

The surprise Navy memo said to negotiate with Mr. MacFarlane over his request and characterize it as a waste of time. It also said, Politico reported, to speak about the cost of fulfilling the request as a means of pressuring Mr. MacFarlane to “narrow the scope” of his FOIA. The memo specifically states: “Again, ‘fishing expedition.’ Just because they are media doesn’t mean the memos shed light on specific government activities.” The U.S. Navy apologized for the memo. U.S. Navy mistakenly sends how-to memo on dodging FOIA requests By Cheryl K. Chumley, The Washington Times, Wednesday, January 8, 2014


Hill, in a cowardly fashion, sent me an email after I reported him for hanging up on me, didn't he? Hill's email made all sorts of wild and unsubstantiated assertions, didn't they? It did, didn't it? (Actually, the real reason Blaine Hill doesn't want to speak to me on the phone is that he is not smart enough to counter and refute what I am saying, isn't it? It is, isn't it?)


Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer: For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist. Luke 21:14-15 KJV. 



Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me. I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation. I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts. I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word. I have not departed from thy judgments: for thou hast taught me. How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth! Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. I have sworn, and I will perform it, that I will keep thy righteous judgments. I am afflicted very much: quicken me, O Lord, according unto thy word. Accept, I beseech thee, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O Lord, and teach me thy judgments. Psalm 119:98-108, King James Version (KJV)


More to come . . .

Related links:

Morris City Attorney Aaron Jordan & City Manager Blaine Hill Conspire To Illegally Withhold Starbuck City Council Member Michael Moen's Public Data? Fears That Data Will Expose Pope Co. Attorney Neil Nelson's Rigged Trial For Glenwood City Commissioner Kyle "The Fixer" Thompson? Certified Copy of Moen Complaint?


State Of Minnesota Morris IP Address Appears After Stevens Co. Assist. Attorney Carl Thunem Called On 07-09-13 On Heikkinen's Death Data?

Scandal! Hancock Police Chief Donald “Dead Drunk” Heikkinen Dies A Coward's Death?

Starbuck's City Administrator Sandy Schultz Aids & Abets Glenwood's Kyle Thompson's & Pope Co.'s Neil Nelson's Perjury Plot?

Lion News: 'Kyle "The Fixer" Thompson Is A Perjurer' Says Pope Co.'s Attorney Neil "The Tamper" Nelson?