Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Stevens Co. Attorney Aaron Jordan "Lawyers Up" After Allegations Of Mail Fraud - Missing Data & Criminal Vehicular Homicide In Heikkinen Death?



Lion News: Stevens Co. Attorney Jordan Lawyers Up After Allegations Of Misconduct In Heikkinen Case?


On July 16, 2013 Stevens Co. Attorney Aaron "All Lawyered Up" Jordan "Lawyers Up" .... 


 ... and then about 3:00 p.m. after I posted the title of this blog post decided he had better not, doesn't he?



Yesterday, July 15, 2013 I called the Stevens Co. Attorney's Office [ Ph: (320) 208-6590 ] to remind Assistant Stevens County Attorney Carl Thunem that I was expecting his phone, didn't I? Was I greeted by a cheery voice?  Nope!  I was greeted by a voice mail, wasn't I?


I had a feeling that it was no accident that no one was answering the phone, didn't I? I knew that no one would return my scheduled call on Tuesday, didn't I? Why?

Because of what happen the next day after to my call on July 9, 2013 to Assistant Stevens County Attorney Carl Thunem, right? It was kind of a bizarre set of events, wasn't it?


On that morning I had an indication that Stevens County Sheriff Jason "What is Truth?" Dingman had called, but had not left a message, didn't I?


Then later he had emailed me this strange message, didn't he?


Missing data is found? Found after I said "Mail fraud" to Assistant Stevens County Attorney Carl Thunem, right?

Phone Call Of July 09, 2013


Then about 5:00 p.m. I receive a nasty, passive-aggressive letter from Stevens County Sheriff Jason "What is Truth?" Dingman, didn't I? Basically, it tells me where I can stick my data request, doesn't it?



Oh, what a difference a day makes, huh? Allegations of mail fraud, falsification of officials documents and the cover-up of criminal vehicular homicide makes Stevens County Sheriff Jason "What is Truth?" Dingman start to sweat bullets, doesn't it?

 


So Stevens County Sheriff Jason "What is Truth?" Dingman needs to appease me, doesn't he?


So Stevens County Sheriff Jason "What is Truth?" Dingman decides to send me a virtual bone, doesn't he? The virtual bone is the transcript he was illegally withholding before, wasn't it? Even though Stevens County Sheriff Jason "What is Truth?" Dingman had to get the transcript from the audio disk he is illegally withholding, he doesn't send the audio disks from either statement, does he? 


Stevens County Sheriff Jason "What is Truth?" Dingman must think that I'm really stupid, doesn't he? He thinks that I am so stupid that I wouldn't demand what I asked for, right? I would somehow be so stupid that I would settle for less, right? That isn't going to happen, is it?


Plus, the only way I can verify if the transcripts are accurate is to compare the audio with the transcript, isn't it? And we all know that these transcripts don't match the audio, don't we?

Hancock Police Chief Donald "Dead Drunk" Heikkinen still isn't fighting crime in heaven, is he?

Previous Posts: