Friday, June 21, 2013

Starbuck's City Administrator Sandy Schultz Aids & Abets Glenwood's Kyle Thompson's & Pope Co.'s Neil Nelson's Perjury Plot?


Lion News: Starbuck's Administrator Schultz Aids & Abets Thompson's & Nelson's Perjury Plot?

On March 27, 2013 Starbucks' City Administrator/Data Compliance Official Sunny Bjorklund Schultz was just sooo nice on the phone to me, wasn't she? But that was all an act, wasn't it?


Today's date is June 21, 2013 and I still have not received the data I requested, have I?


But, I expected that, didn't I?



That is why I have the phone call to prove what was said by lying Schultz, isn't it?


Lying Schultz is locked into her loony story, isn't she?


Going to be hard for Schultz to explain when she gets reported to the proper authorities, isn't it?


Guess Schultz shouldn't have sided with the corrupt local official of lawless Pope County and lawless City of Glenwood, huh?


Starbucks' City Administrator/Data Compliance Official Sunny Bjorklund Schultz is just another low-life that would do anything for money, isn't she?

 


Starbuck City Administrator - Sunny Bjorklund Schultz
sbschultz@hcinet.net
Office Phone 320-239-2525
City Fax 320-239-2525

Starbuck City Hall
P O Box 606
307 E 5th St Starbuck MN 56381
Starbuck MN 56381
(320) 239-2525

 Continued from: