Monday, May 12, 2014

Scandal Alert! Ask For Data On Hennepin Co. Sheriff Rich Stanek's Son, Ryan's Felony Destruction Of Park Property & Get Harassed By Three River Park District Police Lt. Ross Gullickson? Gullickson Sends Over 150+ Harassing Emails? Hugo McPhee, Director of Public Safety Makes Wild Claim He Didn't Hear Me Giving My Phone Number The Three (3) Times On Complaint Voice Mail? Teenager Angela Marie Tadych Was Arrested For Similar Mudding Crime - Case No. 34-JV-13-199?


I was just minding my own business on Friday night, wasn't I?


 I was, wasn't I?


  And low and behold the good Lord dropped a scandal right into my lap, didn't he? He did, didn't he?


Lake Rebecca Reserve Park near Delano, Minn. … A horse trail was completely chewed up and basically turned into a huge mud pit after Ryan Stanek, the 21-year-old son of Hennepin County Sheriff Rich Stanek, … Police were called around 3 a.m. on April 30, long after the park was closed, and found them spinning their wheels. On his Facebook page, Ryan Stanek posted a picture of his mud-caked Ford, calling it a "redneck paint job." … According to the police report obtained by Fox 9 News, Ryan Stanek told the local police chief, "if he didn't get his vehicle back today it was going to be problematic." The younger Stanek then ignored police and went back to get the truck out himself with a winch, telling an officer if he didn’t like it to arrest him. While the others were apologetic, "Stanek was demanding, argumentative, and disrespectful" to Three Rivers officers and the police chief. Trees were damaged and the trail needs to be re-graded, the total damage will be more than $5,000, which means the Sheriff Stanek’s son and his friends could be looking at felony criminal damage to property in the first degree. Police are still investigating before they decide if they’ll seek charges. Hennepin Co. Sheriff's son goes mudding, could face felony charges by Tom Lyden KMSP-TV. Posted: May 09, 2014 5:39 PM CST.


For those of you that know how the real world works, you know that all sorts of scandals that the people with money and power don't want you to talk about are dumped into Firday's news cycle, don't you? You do, don't you?

Lieutenant Ross Gullickson
Three Rivers Park District
Administrative Center
3000 Xenium Lane North
Plymouth, MN 55441
Phone: 763.694.7744
Email: rgullickson@threeriversparkdistrict.org


By dumping it into the Friday news cycle the people who can answer your questions are all gone until Monday morning, aren't they? They are, aren't they?

A 17-year-old girl pleaded not guilty Monday to a felony first-degree property damage charge for allegedly causing more than $2,600 worth of damage while she and friends were mudding in a pickup truck last spring. According to court records, the cost to have the Willmar Public Works Department fix the damage to the grass and field at Robbins Island park including labor, equipment use and seeding materials, was $2,614.40. Angela Marie Tadych was arrested after Willmar police officers were called to the park about 6 p.m. April 3, according to court records. … Records also indicate that the officer was informed about Facebook postings by Tadych, including a photo of her standing next to another muddy pickup showing a "thumbs up" sign. That posting was reported on April 11. Minn. girl, Tadych, faces felony charge for mudding damage – A 17-year-old girl pleaded not guilty Monday to a felony first-degree property damage charge for allegedly causing more than $2,600 worth of damage while she and friends were mudding in a pickup truck last spring. By Gretchen Schlosser, Forum News Service, Posted Aug. 27, 2013 @ 6:00 pm.


But, that doesn't mean that you still can get a head-start on gathering information, does it? It doesn't, does it? So I started off by calling the Wright County Dispatch center,  didn't I? I did, didn't I?

Effective September 16, 2013, all e-filed documents, whether in mandatory or voluntary case types, must be submitted in “searchable” PDF format. Visit the eFile Support Center for more details and other important notices. http://www.mncourts.gov/district/4/?page=3953



Wright County Dispatch center was kind courteous and helpful enough to transfer me to the Hennepin County Dispatch center, weren't they? They were, weren't they? Hennepin County Dispatch center was kind courteous and helpful enough to have a Three River Park District Police officer call me back, weren't they? They were, weren't they? And the Three River Park District Police officer was kind courteous and helpful enough to explain how to contact the records person on Monday, wasn't he? He was, wasn't he?

Register of Actions
Case No. 34-JV-13-199
In the Matter of the Welfare of Angela Marie Tadych§
§
§
§
§
Case Type:Delinquency Felony (Age 16 and Older)
Date Filed:08/15/2013
Location:Kandiyohi
Party Information

Lead Attorneys
Child (Juvenile)Tadych, Angela Marie

DOB: 01/05/1996

  Willmar, MN 56201

JurisdictionState of Minnesota

CHRISTOS ROY JENSEN

Charge Information
Charges: Tadych, Angela Marie
Statute Level Date
1.  Damage to Prop-1st Deg-Value Reduced Over $1000
609.595.1(3)Felony04/03/2013



Events & Orders of the Court
DISPOSITIONS
08/26/2013

Plea (Judicial Officer: Nelson, Paul A.)
1. Damage to Prop-1st Deg-Value Reduced Over $1000
Not guilty
09/23/2013

Disposition (Judicial Officer: Spilseth, Donald M.)
1. Damage to Prop-1st Deg-Value Reduced Over $1000
Dismissed

Note: The City of Willmar is illegally withholding  Angela Marie Tadych's public data from me, aren't they? I have reason to suspect that it has to do with the fact that they manufactured a fraudulent bill to exaggerate the costs of the repairs, don't I?

So, of course, I wrote up a data request and submitted it on Friday night, didn't I? I did, didn't I?


And that is where I ran into the passive-aggressive data dodging jackass called Lt. Ross Gullickson, wasn't it? It was, wasn't it? Lt. Ross Gullickson wanted to waste my valuable time, insult my intelligence and waste valuable government resource trying to dodge the data request, didn't he? He did, didn't he? Lt. Ross Gullickson's ploy was to try to get me to sign his retarded form, wasn't it? It was, wasn't it?



So being the passive-aggressive jackass that he is, Lt. Ross Gullickson decided to harass me by sending me each and every picture from the incident in their own separate email, didn't he? He did, didn't he?


Lt. Ross Gullickson was kind of shocked when I called to file a complaint, wasn't he? He was, wasn't he?


Lt. Ross Gullickson's shock immediately wore off, didn't it? It did, didn't it? Lt. Ross Gullickson  then wanted to know if I wanted the harassment to continue or to stop, didn't he? He did, didn't he?


I just told Lt. Ross Gullickson that I wanted to speak to the Chief so I could file a complaint against him, didn't I? I did, didn't I?


So Lt. Ross Gullickson was forced to transfer me to the Chief's voice mail, wasn't he? He was, wasn't he?


And if you have watched my video's before then you know that I very seldom forget to leave my phone number on a voice mail, don't you? You do, don't you?


A short while after I left my voice mail, I received an email from Hugo McPhee, Director of Public Safety, didn't I? I did, didn't I?


In Hugo McPhee, Director of Public Safety's email he made the wild and outrageous claim that he didn't hear my phone number on the voice mail, didn't he? He did, didn't he?

Hugo McPhee
Director of Public Safety
Three Rivers Park District
12615 Rockford Rd
Plymouth, MN 55441
763 694 7736


First of all, Hennepin County Dispatch and the Three River Park District Police officer who called me back on Friday night all had my phone number, didn't they? They did, didn't they? Second, I left my phone number three (3) times on my phone message to Hugo McPhee, Director of Public Safety, didn't I? I did, didn't I?


Finally, this is is just another part of the harassment & data dodge, isn't it? It is, isn't it?


Hugo McPhee, Director of Public Safety will just hide behind his voice mail pretending that he never gets my messages, won't he?


He will, won't he? Oh, and by the way, even though I sent my phone number again Hugo McPhee, Director of Public Safety never called me back on Monday, did he? He didn't, did he?



This is such a good example of two different sets of laws that it isn't funny, is it? It is, isn't it?


Plus, Hennepin Co. Sheriff Rich Stanek's Son, Ryan treats the Three River Park District Police like his little bitches and they fall right into line, don't they? They do, don't they?

More to come . . .

Related links:

Rogers Police Department Makes Lion News Part Of E-Roll Call? Rogers Police Keeping Up On Rigged Case For Hennepin Co. Sheriff Rich Stanek's Son, Ryan James Stanek By Reading Lion News? Rigged Case No. 27-CR-14-21295 State of Minnesota vs RYAN JAMES STANEK?

Hennepin Co. Sheriff Rich Stanek's Son, Ryan's Felony Charges Filed As Result Of Nemmers' July 18, 2014 Phone Calls To City Of Independence & City Of Maple Plain? Bad Behavior By Independence Mayor Marvin Johnson & Clerk-Administrator Toni Hirsch Caught On Audio? Three Rivers Park Police Lurking On Website And Still Illegally Withholding Ryan Stanek's Incriminating Muddy Truck Pictures? Beer Cans At The Scene?

Scandal Alert! Rigged Criminal Case For Hennepin Co. Sheriff Rich Stanek's Son, Ryan? Two Different Set Of Laws, Right? Dakota Co. Attorney James C. Backstrom & Hennepin Co. Attorney Michael O. "Mike" Freeman Illegally Withholding Criminal Complaint From Nemmers & Others? Co. Attorneys Contemptuously Treating People Interested In Stanek's Criminal Complaint As Their Little Bitches? Nemmers Doesn't "Fetch," Does He? Beer Cans But Not Stanek's Truck?