Thursday, October 10, 2013

Stearns Co. Attorney Kendall Would You Investigate The Lakeside Food's Spray Plane Scandal After Fixing Brooten City Attorney Stoneburner's Domestic Abuse Case? Confilict Of Interest Much?


It looks like I wrecked the day of Stearns Co. Attorney Jannelle "Conflict of Interest" Kendall, doesn't it?


Jannie was about the rig the court case for Brooten's City Attorney Robert "The Offender" Stoneburner, wasn't she?



I must have really upset Jannie, huh? Why? Because the scheduled Omnibus hearing was suddenly switched to a "Hurry! We Need To Make Stoneburner's Rigged Case Look Like It Isn't Rigged!" hearing, wasn't it?


Amazing what kinds of criminal activities these crooks in so-called law enforcement engage in on a daily basis, isn't it?

But, it you don't have your eyes open to this corruption they get away with it, don't they?



These crimes are hidden in plain sight, aren't they? Why?



Because they know that you aren't paying any attention to what they do, don't they?


And that is why they hate my guts, isn't it?

I have my eyes open and I know the difference between right and wrong, don't I?


I wonder if Jannie is ready for the next virtual front that I am going to open, don't I?

 

More to come . . .

Related links:


Benson Air Ag Inc. & Spray Plane: Passive-Aggressive Assholes Who Act Like They Are Above The Law?

Brooten / Belgrade Police Chief Derrick Bjork Conspires To Falsify Report For Lakeside Foods' Spray Plane?

City Of Brooten & Belgrade Chief Of Police Derrick Bjork Conspire To Cover-up Falsified Report That Absolves Lakeside Foods' Spray Plane?

City Of Brooten & Belgrade Chief Of Police Derrick Bjork (Lakeside Foods?) Conspire To Withhold Phone Data Which Proves Falsified Report?