Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sheriff Bostrom: You're Still Illegally Withholding My Public Data For Andrew Joseph Henderson, Aren't You?


Ramsey County Sheriff Matt "The Spoliator" Bostrom doesn't want to give me public data, does he?


{This is my email to the Star Tribune, isn't it?}


{The Star Tribune had an article about Sheriff Bostrom's crew violating data practice laws, didn't they?}



Ramsey County Sheriff Matt "The Spoliator" Bostrom thinks that he can can just ignore me and I'll just go away, doesn't he?



Ramsey County Sheriff Matt "The Spoliator" Bostrom thought wrong, didn't he?


I'm not going to let Ramsey County Sheriff Matt "The Spoliator" Bostrom just ignore me so he can break the law, am I?


Ramsey County Sheriff Matt "The Spoliator" Bostrom thinks he can get away with this, doesn't he? Ramsey County Sheriff Matt "The Spoliator" Bostrom thinks that way because he is used to dealing with push overs like Andrew "Buttinski" Henderson of Little Canada, MN, isn't he?


I'm not a push over like Andrew "Buttinski" Henderson, am I? Time for me to start my push forward, isn't it? It is, isn't it?


See Previous Posts:

State of Minnesota vs ANDREW JOSEPH HENDERSON - Case No. 62SU-CR-12-4910: Now 11/12/2013 Jury Trial - Head Kangaroo: D. Alshouse?

State of Minnesota vs ANDREW JOSEPH HENDERSON - Case No. 62SU-CR-12-4910: Judge Steamrolls Over Frivolous ACLU Defense?

State of Minnesota vs ANDREW JOSEPH HENDERSON - Case No. 62SU-CR-12-4910

Internal Affairs Complaint VS Ramsey Co.'s Randall Gustafson - Contemptuous Attitude?

Will Ramsey County Deputies Charge Andrew "Buttinski" Henderson For Giving A Deputy "The Bird" ... AKA "The Finger"?