Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Lion News: Excessive, Unnecessary & Unwarranted Use Of Force In Itasca Co. Arrest Of Salisbury?


Updated: 05-30-13

A little more context:






 Updated: 05-23-13
To put things into context:








Itasca County Deputy Kyle Curtiss? Where have I heard that name before? Hmm ....

Updated: 05-19-13


Updated: 05-17-13

My, my, my. Lookie who is back again, huh? Lawless State Of Minnesota Nashwauk, MN is back to lurk & skulk, aren't they? How many days in a row is this now?


And guess who called about 3:40pm, huh? It was Nashwauk's Chief of Police Paul Vraa, wasn't it? But Chief Vraa didn't use his cell phone or his speaker phone this time, did he?  You could actually hear the message he left on the answering machine this time, couldn't you? Almost like Chief Vraa was reading the blog and correcting all his mistakes, right?


And what does Chief Vraa really want to talk about anyhow? Chief Vraa took a recorded statement from me about his "coppers" playing on my website while on duty, didn't he? So why isn't he busy investigating, huh? He doesn't need me to sign a complaint when he has a recorded statement, right?

And guess what happened about 6:28pm tonight. Did you guess that lawless State Of Minnesota Nashwauk, MN was back lurking & skulking on my website? Oh, that's right. I already told you that, didn't I? So if Nashwauk is all over my site, then they should have downloaded all the evidence they need to find out which Nashwauk cop is lurking and skulking on the site during working hours, shouldn't they?


Chief Vraa has known from the beginning which cop(s) has been lurking and skulking on my site during working hours, hasn't he? He has, hasn't he? It's just that Chief Vraa made the mistake of thinking that I was dumb enough to blindly believe Chief Vraa, isn't it? I was on to Chief Vraa's silly little game from the very start, wasn't I?

 Updated: 05-16-13

Are the criminals returning to the scene of the crime? Lawless State Of Minnesota Nashwauk, MN is back to lurk & skulk, aren't they?


Had an almost unintelligible phone message from Nashwauk's Chief of Police Paul Vraa on my answering machine this morning, didn't I? Chief Vraa were you holding your cell phone at arm's distance when you had it set to speaker phone?


Didn't Nashwauk's Officer Joe Dasovich say he came on duty about 5:00pm yesterday? Hmm ...

4:00 PM -- 1600 hrs
5:00 PM -- 1700 hrs
6:00 PM -- 1800 hrs
7:00 PM -- 1900 hrs

And Officer Dasovich had said that the Chief was just going out the door when I called about 8:00pm last night, didn't he? According to Dasovich the chief had only been there for about 30 minutes, hadn't he? Hmmm ...



Updated: 05-15-13

Lawless State Of Minnesota Nashwauk, MN is lurking & skulking, aren't they?


Lawless State Of Minnesota Nashwauk, MN previously wanted to know about Itasca's lawless Deputy Jamie Gilbert, didn't they?


Now lawless State Of Minnesota Nashwauk, MN wants to learn about Tim Salisbury?


But this isn't the first time lawless State Of Minnesota Nashwauk, MN has been lurking & skulking, is it?


I called and filed a complaint with Nashwauk's Chief of Police Paul Vraa, didn't I?



Here is the ICR that was sent by Nashwauk's Chief of Police Paul Vraa:



I just figured I would wait to see if I could catch some more rats in the trap before I sprung the trap, didn't I? And it looks like more rats were more than willing to come to the trap, doesn't it?

Original Post: 05-15-13

Lion News: Excessive, Unnecessary & Unwarranted Use Of Force In Itasca Co. Arrest Of Salisbury?