Monday, August 25, 2014

Pictures Of Douglas Jackson's Benson Air Ag Inc. Spray Plane Crashsite? Jackson Passive-Aggressive Asshole / Public Menace Who Acts Like He is Above The Law? Will Jackson Lie To The FAA / NTSB Like He Lies To Other Law Enforcement Agencies? Farm Stealing Swift County Sheriff John Holtz Doesn't Want To Talk To Nemmers So He Coughs Up Pictures? Holtz Stole John Besser's Farm, Didn't He? He DId, Didn't He? Rick Braunig, MnDOT Aeronautics Lurking & Skulking Instead Of Working? Braunig Obsessed With Lion News, Huh?


Have you ever had some passive-aggressive asshole repeatedly and maliciously fly a loud spray plane at tree-top level over your home?




I have, haven't I?



So when you hear that the public menace crashed his spray plane, then you would obviously want to have a copy of the pictures of the crashed spray plane, wouldn't you?



You would, wouldn't you?


Especially when the spray plane pilot has a history of lying to you and law enforcement, correct?

So that is why I submitted a data request to farm stealing Swift County Sheriff (And thief, right?) John Holtz, isn't it?


It is, isn't it?


(Note: Holtz initially ignored my first request, didn't he? He did, didn't he?)


Click on the links below to find out about Holtz's criminal past, okay? (Note: 

from: Lion News
to: john.holtz@co.swift.mn.us
date: Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 2:21 PM
subject: Incident Reports and Request For Service Data For Douglas Jackson Plane Crash

Holtz:
Are you going to email those pictures and the reports or not? I certainly can call you up and ask you why you sent the data to the newspaper so quick and are taking your sweet time to send me the same information, can't I? It would make a great video, wouldn't it?
Terry Dean, Nemmers
 

from: Lion News
to:  john.holtz@co.swift.mn.us
date: Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 4:40 PM
subject: Incident Reports and Request For Service Data For Douglas Jackson Plane Crash)


Now back to public menace Jackson, okay? The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) & the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) are investigating public menace Jackson, aren't they?


They are, aren't they?


So that means that I have an opportunity to put some context into the FAA & NTSB investigation, doesn't it?


It does, doesn't it?


I am sure that the FAA & the NTSB would like to hear about Jackson burning trash at the Brooten airport, wouldn't I?


I am, aren't I?


However, I am sure that the corrupt local officials at the City of Brooten  and the City of Belgrade don't want the FAA & the NTSB finding out about how they covered up Jackson burning of trash at the Brooten airport, aren't I?


I am, aren't I?


And that is the best part of reporting this to the FAA & the NTSB, isn't it?


It is, isn't it?


Rick Braunig, MnDOT Aeronautics?

Rick calls Nemmers "Mr. Nemesis," doesn't he? He does, doesn't he?


rick.braunig@state.mn.us
Bob.Milton@state.mn.us (Rick's supervisor)


From: Lion News

to: "Milton, Robert (DOT)" ,

"Braunig, Richard (DOT)" ,

BelgradePolice ,

City of Brooten

date: Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 12:56 PM

subject: Investigation Into Benson Air Ag - Burning & Spray Stains At Brooten Airport

mailed-by: gmail.com


Rick Braunig, MnDOT Aeronautics:

Are you desperately searching my website for: "MnDOT"? That all shows up on my tracking software, doesn't it? See you do have all sorts of time to play on my website, don't you? And I still don't have the policy and procedure manual for the enforcement division of the MnDOT Aeronautics, do I? Nor do I have the electronic data for the burning of trash and the chemical stain by Douglas Jackson of Benson Air Ag at the Brooten airport, do I? What I do have is more evidence of your misconduct, correct?


Terry Dean, Nemmers


P.S. I'll give you a hint. The post has "Mr. Nemesis" on it, doesn't it?


13.03 ACCESS TO GOVERNMENT DATA. Subd. 3. Request for access to data. (e) The responsible authority of a government entity that maintains public government data in a computer storage medium shall provide to any person making a request under this section a copy of any public data contained in that medium, in electronic form, if the government entity can reasonably make the copy or have a copy made.

Rick Braunig, MnDOT Aeronautics is lurking & skulking on my blog instead of working, isn't he? Braunig is obsessed with Lion News, huh? Actually, Braunig can't believe that I have documented his misconduct, correct? That's correct, isn't it?

More to come . . . .

Related Links:

Benson Air Ag Inc. & Spray Plane: Passive-Aggressive Assholes Who Act Like They Are Above The Law?

Brooten / Belgrade Police Chief Derrick Bjork Conspires To Falsify Report For Lakeside Foods' Spray Plane?

City Of Brooten & Belgrade Chief Of Police Derrick Bjork Conspire To Cover-up Falsified Report That Absolves Lakeside Foods' Spray Plane?

Richard Besser Demands Dash Cam Video And MDT From Lawless Swift County For Son's Traffic Stop?

John Besser's Supporting Documentation