Monday, October 5, 2020

Gunslinger Eric Cornett Says: "3 Of The Officers Thanked Me For It"? 3 Officers Thanked The Mentally Unstable Gunslinger Cornett For Pulling A Concealed Pistol In Order To Steal Judd Hoff's Flag? Why Oh Why Is The Body Camera Video For APD Officer Nathaniel Larson #102 Being Illegally Withheld From Poor Judd? Does Larson's Body Camera Video Contain The Damning Officer's Praise Of Gunslinger Cornett's Armed Theft Of Poor Judd's Property? It's Still Rigged Case No. 21-CR-20-1255, Isn't It?

Once you read this damning report you'll see why APD Nathaniel Larson's #102 body camera video was illegally withheld from poor Judd Hoff, won't you? The mentally unstable gunslinging stalker Eric Cornett makes all sorts of damning confessions, doesn't he? He does, doesn't he? And those damning confessions make poor Judd look like the victim, don't they? Poor Judd is a victim of a mentally unstable pistol packing stalker and some pistol packing corrupt cops, isn't he? He is, isn't he?

ALEXANDRIA POLICE DEPARTMENT SUPPLEMENTAL REPORT Supplemental Report- APD202000010388ADM3.docx

STATUS: __X__ Cleared by Arrest ____ Exceptionally Cleared ____ Unfounded ____ Under Investigations ____ Referred to Another Agency ____ Inactive

On 08/18/2020 at 1607 hours, I (Officer N. Larson) was on patrol in full police uniform and in a marked police vehicle in the City of Alexandria. I responded to a complaint of a confrontation on the east side of the Sheriff’s Office (216 7 th Avenue W, Alexandria MN) that involved a man with a machete and a man with a gun.

Before I arrived, Task Force Agent Schmidt had got the gun away from the male who was identified as, Eric Cornett. Agent Schmidt said the parties were separated. I went to Agent Schmidt and I detained Eric in double locked handcuffs with proper spacing. Agent Schmidt and I started to speak with Eric about the incident. Eric’s statement is summarized as followed:

- I have been having a rough day, when I got off work from my first job there were kids giving me the finger and calling me names, it didn’t get to me until later in the day.

- I continued to drive to my second job at target when I noticed the white car with the flag upside down on the top of the car.

- I hit my brakes and parked in front of the white car.

- I got out of my car and told him to turn the flag around.

- I walked back to the car and took the flag off the roof.

- I started walking away with the flag and the driver of the vehicle got out and started coming after me with the machete.

- I didn’t even show my gun until he was coming at me with the machete.

- I started to walk away from him and he continued to come towards me.

- When the man got withing 10 feet of me I pulled my pistol and pointed it at him.

- I told him to put down the machete down and he continued walking towards me.

- I figured if I got up to him and told him to turn the flag around, he would do it.

- I pointed the gun at him because I got scared.

- I have my conceal and carry. It is in my wallet along with my driver license.

- The reason I stopped in front of him is because of my family that have sacrificed their lives for our country. My grandfather and my unlces died for our country.

- And I have a current friend that is serving this country.

- I am a very quiet guy and I don’t get into trouble.

- I wanted to be a cop but I failed the psychological test.

- I work for home care mentally disabled children.

- They let me go home today because I was having a rough day.

- I have been suicidal before and have been to a mental health facility for it.

- I have been diagnosed with Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, I can’t remember the other things.

- I don’t know why I got so mad.

Page 1 of 2

ALEXANDRIA POLICE DEPARTMENT SUPPLEMENTAL REPORT Supplemental Report- APD202000010388ADM3.docx

- I did not want to shoot him.

- I did not know it was Judd Hoff in the vehicle when I stopped in front of the vehicle.

- I worked with Judd for two weeks approximately two years ago at dominos. I quit the job after the two-week period because of Judd being rude to me and other employees.

- When he was coming at me with the machete, I told him to drop it. I continued to back up and tell him to drop it.

- I wouldn’t have shot him until he hit me with the machete. I shouldn’t have stopped I feel bad for starting this mess.

- I have friends that are veterans that told me that if they see him, they would have harmed the guy.

- I still can’t believe he came at me with the machete.

- I think the Machete was like 15 to 17 inches long.

- I took the flag but I did not go at him with the flag. (this was after he heard Judd tell someone that Eric went at him with the flag)

- The vehicle is my moms and we are paying it off through Alexandria Motors.

Eric’s statement jumped around due to multiple officers/deputies asking him questions.

After speaking with Officer Rosha, we decided that Judd Hoff was going to be arrested for 2 nd Degree Assault with a Dangerous Weapon. Officer Rosha and Chief Deputy Peterson informed Judd he was under arrest and he would be going to the jail. Judd was very cooperative with the arrest and I transported him to the jail without incident.

While at the jail Sgt. Guenther called me and asked me to tell Judd his vehicle was towed to the Police Department for the safety of his property. Sgt. Guenther stated a crowd started to form and we moved the vehicle so that no damage will occur.

Judd was informed that his vehicle was placed at the Police Department to prevent people from stealing from his car or the vehicle being damaged. Pictures were taken of Judd’s vehicle when it was put in the back lot of the Police Department and were uploaded to Axon.

Audio/Video Recording Available.

End of Report
Nathaniel Larson #102

Page 2 of 2

Context: Officers conducting all criminal investigations will, whenever possible, record oral victim and witness statements in lieu of written statements. Statement evidence obtained during an initial investigation can be very powerful evidence in determining the course of an investigation; ultimately impacting charging decisions and convictions. Policy 325 Preliminary Investigation/Required Reports Duluth Police Department Policy Manual. https://duluthmn.gov/media/10065/release_20200702_t085045_duluth_pd_policy_manual-1.pdf

Gunslinger Cornett's Damning Facebook Revelation: "3 Of The Officers Thanked Me For It"? Three Cops Thanked Cornett For Using A Concealed Pistol To Steal Poor Judd Hoff's Flag?





More to come ...

Related Links:

No Sound On APD Sgt Kevin Guenther's Body Camera Video During Voluntary Statement For Gunslinger Eric Cornett? Why Oh Why Wasn't Poor Judd Hoff Given The Body Camera Video From APD Nathaniel Larson #102? (It Supposedly Contains Gunslinger Cornett's Audio/Video Statement, Right?) Why Oh Why Would Douglas Co. Sheriff Troy Wolberson Issue Gunslinger Cornett A Concealed Carry Permit When Gunslinger Cornett Has An Admitted History Of Mental Health Problems? It's Rigged Case No. 21-CR-20-1255, Isn't it?