"Go To Hell" Letter From Corrupt ISD # 363 South Koochiching Supt Jimmy Muckenhirn, Board Chair Bob Stueven & Attorney Tom Deans, Right?
from: Lion News email@example.com
date: Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 10:50 AM
subject: MAGIC Fund attorney Deans teaching ISD 363 client Muckenhirn to embezzle?
Corry Kamp, MAGIC Fund Chair 763-323-5302
Is your MAGIC Fund attorney Deans teaching his ISD 363 client Muckenhirn to embezzle? Inquiring minds want to know, don't they? Why would I ask that? It's because I have clear, precise and unquestionable proof that both Dean and Muckenhirn are both misusing public resources to illegally withhold readily available, free, electronic public data from me, isn't it? it is, isn't it? In fact, I have reason to suspect that ISD #1 dropped Muckenhirn from consideration for a superintendent job opportunity after my education program, haven't I? I have, haven't I?
Oh, I have all sort of damning recorded conversations of Deans harassing me on the phone, don't I? I do, don't I?
Chapter 13 data request - File share me the following readily, available, free, electronic public data (no passwords - just direct link to download):
1. MAGIC FUND Model Policy for the Public http://www.ipad.state.mn.us/docs/accesspolpub2016.docx
2. MAGIC FUND Model Policy for Data Subjects http://www.ipad.state.mn.us/docs/accesspolds2016.docx
3. MAGIC FUND Inventory of not public data on individuals Inventory of not public data on individuals
4. MAGIC FUND Policy for Ensuring the Security of Not Public Data http://www.ipad.state.mn.us/docs/admin13.05policy.pdf
5. MAGIC FUND resolution appointing an administratively and technically qualified Responsible Authority https://www.revisor.mn.gov/rules/?id=1205.2000
6. MAGIC FUND Data retention schedule http://www.mnhs.org/preserve/records/retentionsched.php
7. MAGIC FUND's current Data Practice manual https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/?id=13.025
8. MAGIC FUND joint powers agreement with all schools counties, and municipalitiies in Minnesota.
9. MAGIC FUND minutes and agenda from inception until today's day.
10. MAGIC FUND Destruction of electronic records to verify your wild and outrageous claims that you don't have data or data has been destroyed.
Terry Dean, Nemmers (320) 283-5713
609.43 MISCONDUCT OF PUBLIC OFFICER OR EMPLOYEE.
609.748 HARASSMENT; RESTRAINING ORDER.
CORY KAMPF, CHAIR (2018) CFO/Finanace & Central Services Division Manager Anoka County
Thomas S. Deans, President and Managing Partner 651.225.0616 firstname.lastname@example.org
Is ISD # 363 South Koochiching Supt Muckenhirn Embezzling The Kiddies's MSDLAF Minnesota School District Liquid Asset Fund Plus (MSDLAF+) Money? Inquiring Minds Want To Know, Don't They? Was Muckenhirn Forced To Resign In Lieu Of Prosecution? Is That Why Muckenhirn Was Secretly Trying To Get Lac Qui Parle Valley ISD #2853 & Aitkin ISD#1 Job? Is ISD # 363's Attorney Tom Deans Embezzling Money From The MAGIC Fund? Inquiring Mind Really Really Want To Know, Don't They? "Go To Hell!" Letter From Board Chair Bob Stueven, Muckenhirn & Deans? http://lionnews00.blogspot.com/2017/04/is-isd-363-south-koochiching-supt.html
School Board Members are:
Carrie Claybundy ~ Clerk (E-mail) email@example.com
Phil Dreher ~ Treasurer (E-mail) firstname.lastname@example.org
Ralph Lewis ~ Vice Chair (E-mail) email@example.com
Shelly Patten (E-mail) firstname.lastname@example.org
Terri Rud (E-mail) email@example.com
Bob Stueven ~ Chair (E-mail) firstname.lastname@example.org
Superintendent: Jim Muckenhirn (E-mail) email@example.com
Northome Principal: Judd Wheatley (E-mail) firstname.lastname@example.org
Indus Principal: Laurie Bitter (E-mail) email@example.com
Clear, Precise & Unquestionable Evidence ISD # 363 South Koochiching Supt Jimmy Muckenhirn Is Misusing Public Funds To Illegally Withhold Readily Available, Free, Electronic, Public Data, Right?
Chairperson Bob Stueven appointed board members to committees as follows: MSBA Legislative Liaison Carrie Claybundy
MN School District Liquid Asset Fund: Designation of Authorized Personnel. Moved by Shelly Patten seconded by Philip Dreher to approve the Superintendent, Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk and Business Manager as the Authorized Personnel in dealing with the Liquid Asset Fund. Motion carried unanimously. Moved by Philip Dreher seconded by Ralph Lewis to designate
Deerwood Bank, MSDLAF and Raymond James/Bremer Bank as the depositories for District 363 funds. Motion carried unanimously.
Moved by Ralph Lewis seconded by Philip Dreher to designate the law firm of Knutson, Flynn & Deans as the Districts representative of law. Motion carried unanimously. Unofficial Minutes of January 10, 2017 The regular meeting of the Board of Education, School District #363 was held in the ITV Studio at the Indus School on Tuesday January 10, 2017. The meeting was called to order by Vice-Chairperson Ralph Lewis at 7:05 pm.
Minnesota School District Liquid Asset Fund Plus ("MSDLAF+")
MAGIC FUND Board of Trustees CORY KAMPF, CHAIR (2018) CFO/Fianace & Central Services Divsion Manager Anoka County
PAUL THIEDE, VICE CHAIR (2017) Commissioner Crow Wing County
DEWAYNE MARECK (2018) Commissioner Stearns County
firstname.lastname@example.org (320) 761-6037
JON CLAUSON (2018) Auditor/Treasurer Chippewa County
Phone 320 269-7447 email@example.com
FRAN WINDSCHITL (2017) Auditor/Treasurer Rice County
CINDY SCHULTZ FORD (2017) Auditor/Treasurer McLeod County
firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 320-864-1210
DONALD DICKLICH (2018) Auditor/Treasurer St. Louis County
VANCE STUEHRENBERG (2018) Commissioner Blue Earth County
VanceS@blueearthcountymn.gov (507) 388-8129 (H) / (507) 317-3942 (C)
KARLA BIGHAM (2017) Commissioner Washington County
EX-OFFICIO TRUSTEE JULIE RING Executive Director Association of Minnesota Counties
EX-OFFICIO TRUSTEE RANDY SCHREIFELS Stearns County
Minnesota Association of County Auditors, Treasurers, & Finance Officers
email@example.com (320) 656-3901
Thomas S. Deans, President and Managing Partner
Legal Assistant: Pat Wood
Clear, Precise & Unquestionable Evidence MAGIC Fund Attorney Tom Deans Is Misusing Public Funds To Illegally Withhold Readily Available, Free, Electronic, Public Data, Right?
John Besser's 04-20-17 Data Request?
Jim Muckenhirn, ISD 363 Superintendent 04-18-17
South Koochiching- Rainy River ISD #363
Northome School Box 465, Hwy 1
Northome, MN 56661 Hand-delivered – stamped copy requested
Phone: (218) 897-5275 ext. 153
Chapter 13 data request - Please email me the following readily available, electronic, public data:
1. ISD 363 Subp. 3. Advisory form C: resolution appointing a school district responsible authority. https://www.revisor.mn.gov/rules/?id=1205.2000
2. ISD 363's Notice to Commissioner of Administration: Adoption of Model Policies http://www.ipad.state.mn.us/docs/accesspol-adopt.docx
3. ISD 363's signed contracts (background check and social media search) for search firms for 2017 superintendent search.
4. Job applications and resumes for 2017 superintendent search candidates
5. ISD 363's proposals received from search firms other than MSBA.
6. ISD 363's signed for current contracts for MSBA membership, MSBA EXECUTIVE SEARCH SERVICE, MASTER AGREEMENT ANALYSIS, MSDLAF MINNESOTA SCHOOL DISTRICT LIQUID ASSET FUND PLUS (MSDLAF+), MSBAIT MINNESOTA SCHOOL BOARDS ASSOCIATION INSURANCE TRUST (MSBAIT), MNTAAB Minnesota Tax and Aid Anticipation Borrowing Program (MNTAAB)
11536 Co Rd 52
Mizpah, MN 56660
Attached: Nemmers’ March 5, 2017 Chapter 13 data request that you willfully refused to respond to, right?
https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/?id=13.09 13.09 PENALTIES. https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/?id=609.43 609.43 MISCONDUCT OF PUBLIC OFFICER OR EMPLOYEE.
https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/?id=609.52 609.52 THEFT. https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/?id=609.748
609.748 HARASSMENT; RESTRAINING ORDER.
In situations in which the requester clearly identifies the data sought, and the data exist (other than the compilation of the policy letters), the only thing that seems to be required of the government entity, in order to meet its statutory obligation, is to photocopy the data and provide it to the requester. A response five weeks later is neither prompt nor reasonable. Opinion: Based on the correspondence in this matter, my opinion on the issues raised by Ms. Kerr is as follows: The Department does not appear to have met its obligation, pursuant to Chapter 13, to provide Ms. Kerr with prompt and reasonable access to public government data. Signed: Elaine S. Hansen Commissioner Dated: October 31, 1995 Minnesota Department of Administration Advisory Opinion 95-042
Page 1 of 1
More to come. . .