Lion News: Bremer Bank Get Special Treatment At Douglas County Attorney's Office, Don't They?
Lion News: Corrupt Douglas Co. Prosecutors (Law Enforcement Officers) Refuse To Investigate Crime?
For more on the appraisals click on the following link:
Bremer Bank Is Involved In Mortgage And Appraisal Fraud, Aren't They?
Criminal Complaint Can Be Watched Here:
Lion News: Complaint# 12-11330 - Bremer Bank's & Local Appraiser's Mortgage Fraud?
Well, it wasn't that simple, was it? We had passive-aggressive [Aggressiveness: The Tantrum Trap… aggressive people are insistent on standing up for their own rights while ignoring and violating the rights of others. Contacts: Communicating Interpersonally, by Teri Kwal Gamble & Michael Gamble, page 351.] Sgt. Larry Dailey as our detective, didn't we? Did you know that Dailey makes
Lion News: APD's Detective Larry Dailey's Criminal Misconduct In Bremer Bank Fraud Complaint?
And Dailey didn't even want to take Kathy's clear, precise, and unquestionable evidence of appraisal fraud, did he? That's passive-aggressive behavior, isn't it? And it's obstruction of justice, isn't it? (Could we have a side order of passive-aggressive behavior with your criminal misconduct, Dailey?)
2012 Minnesota Statutes
609.43 MISCONDUCT OF PUBLIC OFFICER OR EMPLOYEE.
A public officer or employee who does any of the following, for which no other sentence is specifically provided by law, may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than one year or to payment of a fine of not more than $3,000, or both:
(1) intentionally fails or refuses to perform a known mandatory, nondiscretionary, ministerial duty of the office or employment within the time or in the manner required by law; or
(2) in the capacity of such officer or employee, does an act knowing it is in excess of lawful authority or knowing it is forbidden by law to be done in that capacity; or
(3) under pretense or color of official authority intentionally and unlawfully injures another in the other's person, property, or rights; or
(4) in the capacity of such officer or employee, makes a return, certificate, official report, or other like document having knowledge it is false in any material respect.History: 1963 c 753 art 1 s 609.43; 1984 c 628 art 3 s 11; 1986 c 444]
And, even though Dailey said he was going to forward the case to the Pope County Attorney Neil "The Tamperer" Nelson, he never did, did he?
[Note: Failing to do one's job is a criminal offense in some parts of Minnesota, isn't it? I guess that depends upon where you live and who you are, doesn't it? Apparently, the laws don't apply in lawless Douglas County, Mn, do they?
Todd Allan Heenan of Blue Earth, who was fired in June for his handling of a 911 call, faces charges of misconduct of a public officer and obstructing legal process. ... The 911 call came in around 7:17 p.m., however, Heenan does not call a police officer until nearly eight minutes later. Former county dispatcher faces criminal charges, September 23, 2012, by Antonio Acosta - Register Staff Writer, Faribault County Register, http://www.faribaultcountyregister.com]
When Kathy didn't hear anything for a really long time she decided to put in a data request, didn't she?
[Note: APD wants you to fill out their forms, don't they? You'll notice above that they don't even follow their own forms, do they?]
Guess what happens when you start asking questions at the lawless Alexandria Police Department. You get death threats, don't you?
Dailey, can Kathy's video statement be sent to Pope County Attorney Neil "The Tamperer" Nelson by fax?
It can't, can it? By law, all statements must be recorded, right? Did Dailey forget to 'fall back onto his training' in Kathy's case? APD didn't forget to send the death threats, did they?
There is an immediate rubber-stamping of Dailey's ridiculous assessment, isn't there?
9. Does this mean that the prosecutor just rubber-stamps the arresting officers assessment of the suspect's probable guilt? Not always, but many times yes. Though prosecutors technically have powerful discretion in their charging discretion in their charging decisions, political realities are such that they often don't use it. Instead, if the police say charges should be brought, prosecutors charge. Attorneys Paul Bergman & Sara J. Berman. The Criminal Law Handbook: Know Your Rights, Survive The System, 11th Edition. Page 142.
"The Tamperer" is best buddies with Bremer Bank, also, isn't he?
Now "The Tamperer" is trained in the law, isn't he? So "The Tamperer" would know if Dailey was doing his job properly or not, wouldn't he? "The Tamperer" would, wouldn't he?
[constructive knowledge. By application of reasonable care or diligence if a person should have known a fact, he or she is deemed to have constructive knowledge of that fact. Generally, a person is presumed by law to have constructive knowledge about specific fact or condition. http://definitions.uslegal.com/c/constructive-knowledge/]
Rejected because of a lack of evidence? You mean the evidence that Dailey, not only refused to take, but also refused to forward to you, don't you, Neil?
You have no excuse if some officer has a piece of evidence he forgot to report. If a law enforcement officer has it, you “constructively” know about it. George R. Dekle, Sr, Prosecution Principles: A Clinical Handbook (Thompson/West:2007), Page 145.
"The Tamperer" knows this cases was rigged to fail, doesn't he? "The Tamperer" is just hoping that his loony letter will make Kathy stop, isn't he? Or maybe "The Tamperer" is hoping that Kathy will suddenly drop dead, huh?
Kathy had to acknowledge that the only way to deal with people like Pope County Attorney Neil "The Tamperer" Nelson & Pope County Sheriff Timmy "The Perjurer" Riley is to use Nemmers' M.O (Method of Operation), didn't she?
More to come. . . .
Lawless Duluth, Mn is lurking and watching, aren't they?
Lawless South Haven, Mn is lurking and watching, aren't they?
Lion News: Complaint# 12-11330 - Bremer Bank's & Local Appraiser's Mortgage Fraud? Part 2