Thursday, January 15, 2015

Representative Mary Franson (R) District 08B Falsely Accuses Nemmers Of "Borderline Harassment"? Franson Upset Since Nemmers Found Out Franson Settled Defamation Lawsuit (Case No. 21-CV-14-578 Eric Harpel vs Mary Franson)? It's A Matter Of The Public Record That Rep. Franson Is A False Accuser, Isn't it? Franson Tried to Keep November 10, 2014 Settlement A Secret, Didn't She? Update: Court Documents To Be Posted?


Wow! I was just falsely accused of "borderline harassment" by Representative Mary Franson (R) District 08B, wasn't I?

Lion News: Representative Mary Franson Falsely Accuses Nemmers Of Borderline Harassment?

I was, wasn't I?

Update: Court Documents To Be Posted? Go to bottom of the post for the court documents!


I've almost lost count of all the false accusation that have being thrown my way lately, haven't I? I have, haven't I?


I've been falsely accused by UMM's KiloMarie Granda and her same sex partner Police Ofc Anita Liebl; UMM's Slandering Prof Paul "Logical Fallacy" Myers; Unapologetic Sauk Centre Herald Reporter - Slanderer - Propagandist Randy Olson; and that psychotic son of a bitch Pope Co. Chief Deputy Nathan Brecht, haven't I? I have, haven't I?


Rep. Franson was not happy that someone had found out that she had settled the defamation lawsuit against her, was she? She wasn't, was she? Rep. Franson was especially upset that I was the one who found out about it, wasn't she? She was, wasn't she?


from: Lion News    to: rep.mary.franson@house.mn   date: Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 7:24 AM
subject: Settled - Case No. 21-CV-14-578 Eric Harpel vs Mary Franson

Representative Mary Franson (R) District:
Please email me:
1. a copy of the lawsuit filed against you (Case No. 21-CV-14-578 Eric Harpel vs Mary Franson)
2. a copy of the settlement
3. a copy of any press releases for the settlement.
Terry Dean, Nemmers

P.S. Are you a false accuser?
01/09/2015Correspondence       Doc ID# 12
01/16/2015CANCELED   Pre-trial  (11:15 AM) (Judicial Officer Battey, David R.)
Settled


Rep Franson wanted a lapdog media clown to ask her real easy "softball questions," didn't she? She did, didn't she? (Preferably no questions at all, right?)


When contacted by the Echo Press, Franson sent the following statement: “Given the fact that Mr. Harpel and I ended our relationship years ago, my children and I deserve to live free of the anxiety Mr. Harpel brings into our lives. “It should be noted that I’m not the only person Mr. Harpel has tried to intimidate through the court system,” Franson added. “In February, a judge dismissed a lawsuit Mr. Harpel had filed inSeptember against a retired woman in McLeod County. I’m optimistic we’ll have a similar result in this case.” Ex-boyfriend of Rep. Franson files defamation suit against her By Al Edenloff, Echo Press and Forum Communications Company on Apr 23, 2014 at 5:20 p.m.


Rep. Franson certainly didn't want anyone (especially me, right?) asking hard question that she couldn't or wouldn't answer, did she? She didn't, did she?


And the hardest question that I asked was: "So is it a matter of the public record that you're a false accuser?" wasn't it? It was, wasn't it?

7. On December 31, 2010, Mary Franson attempted suicide. From January 2011 until January 2012 she continued suffering from depression and her erratic behavior, threats of suicide, suicide attempts, and abusive conduct continued and progressed. 8. Between August 2011 and February 2012, Mary Franson sent Eric Harpel numerous text, voice, email, and chat messages concerning her depression, her suicide attempts, her abusive behavior, her erratic behavior, her use of antidepressants, her cutting herself, and her unfounded concerns of being stalked. Case No. 21-CV-14-578 Eric Harpel vs Mary Franson. (emphasis added)



And Rep Franson's less-than-than-intelligent response was: "Why are you calling me? This is borderline harassment." wasn't it? It was, wasn't it?

12. During May 2012, Mary Franson filed an Affidavit and Petition for Harassment Restraining Order in Douglas County that contained numerous false and defamatory statements. … 18. On July 24, 2012, Mary Franson withdrew her Affidavit and Petition for Harassment Restraining Order to avoid providing Eric Harpel with the opportunity to prove that Mary Franson’s allegations were false. Case No. 21-CV-14-578 Eric Harpel vs Mary Franson. (emphasis added)


And I responded: "Are you falsely accusing me?", didn't I? I did, didn't I?

27. Mary Franson knowingly made these false and defamatory statements to harm Eric Harpel’s personal and professional reputation. 28. As a direct result of Mary Franson’s false and defamatory statements, Eric Harpel’s reputation has been harmed, he has been humiliated and embarrassed, and he has otherwise suffered financially and emotionally. 29. Mary Franson made the defamatory statements with full knowledge that the statements were false, and with a reckless disregard of the truth or falsity of the statements. 30. Mary Franson made the defamatory statements with a deliberate disregard for the rights of Eric Harpel. Case No. 21-CV-14-578 Eric Harpel vs Mary Franson. (emphasis added)


I'll post more when I get the video posted, okay?






Update: Court Documents To Be Posted?

Order denying Motion to Dismiss:




Opposition to Motion to Dismiss: